Image Map

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Beginner Vegetarian?


Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes Ebook


As a vegetarian, sometimes it's really hard to find recipes I can use. I'm totally in to veggie recipe books. You can find some cool things! I was given this recipe e-book (is that how that should be worded?) to try out and review. I have to say, if you're a just starting out being a veggie, this will be good for you. It basically goes over a bunch of simple recipes that maybe you wouldn't have thought of. I know it's really tough starting off as a veggie on your own. I struggled to think of things that I could eat without meat, yet still get the nutrients I needed.
I do have to warn that some measurements are missing from the ebook. I'm not sure how the editor missed that, but... So, for instance, the recipe will say: eggs, beaten. Well, how many eggs? Of course, I'm sure you can come to a reasonable amount, but it's still inconvenient. I didn't look through every single recipe, but I saw a couple of measurements missing.
So really, I'm 50/50 on this recipe book. Half of me thinks this could be pretty useful for beginners, the other half of me thinks it should have been edited better. Obviously. But, for ideas (and the cheap price) I guess, whatever.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment