Image Map

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Perfectly Posh

Please allow me to introduce you to a line that I've fallen in love with. I wish you could all hear the obnoxious, high-pitched "eeeeeeeee" of happiness! Use your imagination.
I'm sure most of you have heard of LUSH. I know I've used many products from them. But they are expensive. Like, $30 for the body wash and shampoo and conditioner I like. Yeah, no. But who doesn't like the natural, cruelty-free products? There is a solution to this dilemma!

Perfectly Posh

Seriously, guys. Here's the perks:
Naturally based
USA made
Sustainable Ingredients
Sulfate, Paraben, Lanolin, and Phthalates Free
Loaded with essential oils
Cruelty-Free

All of their products are under $25, and when you buy 5 items, you get the 6th free. Pretty cool! I had the absolute pleasure of testing 5 samples, and let me just tell you. I am sold. Boyfriend is sold. Kitty is sold. (She's unaware). I'll share with you what I received and what I thought of it.
Let's start with my favorite:


Excuse me a moment, while I sigh in happiness. I was not expecting the wonderful feels I got from this product. You know that awesome feel you get from Vicks vapor rub when you put it on your chest? When I used this in the shower, the first thing I got hit with was the amazing peppermint smells. Nasal congestion? What's that? It was literally amazing. Then I washed it off, and my skin got this icy hot feel, and it was just, ugh. I literally let out a sigh of happiness. So awkward, but so good. Boyfriend-approved, as well.

Um, excuse me? I get to mix my own masks? Pretty damn cool. There a several different recipes you can choose from, or you can make up your own. Let's think about this. Instead of buying several different masks that focus on one thing, you can use this one mix, using different ingredients, and cover a whole range of stuff! Want to brighten your skin? Combine 1 Tbsp. mix with 1/2 plain yogurt. Want to fight aging? Combine 1 Tbsp. mix with a smashed avocado. Pretty awesome way to get the most for your money.

Go ahead and try to use this without singing. This is an awesome exfoliator. I used this after I had washed my face for the night. It doesn't have too much of a scent, just a clean smell to me. It's packed full of essential oils, so while it's rubbing away the dead skin, it's also leaving your skin moisturized. I, personally, have an oily face, and the oils in this didn't make it worse at all. I'm typically worried about that. It did, however, leave my skin super soft. Awesome stuff.

The name of this is just right up my ally. I'm not really sure what dragons smell like, but I imagine it would be something spicy like this. I could definitely smell the wasabi and ginger in this product! I promise that's not a weird thing either. Along with those, it has caffeine, cocoa, shea, and glycerin to tighten, moisturize, calm inflammation, and bring an anti-oxidant to the skin. It absorbs into the skin fairly quickly and leaves silky smooth hands! No oily residue is always a plus!

I have an awful problem with having rough, dry elbows. It's kinda gross. This thing is designed specifically for any areas on your body that are rough and dry. Seriously. It's loaded with shea butter, leaving behind a nice amount of moisture and a light shea scent. I personally love the smell of shea butter. While this bar is way too abrasive for normal skin, if you have any bothersome rough spots, I highly recommend. This will do the job.

Check them out here!

Have you guys tried this line?! What were your thoughts? I'd love to hear from you! <3>

3 comments: