Image Map

Monday, September 22, 2014

Motivation Monday / Review


Water Enhancers


Anyone that knows me, knows that I don't like soda. For that matter, I don't like anything carbonated. Wine coolers, soda, smirnoff, none of it. When people ask me why, I have to explain that it's like fireworks going off in my mouth, and I just hate it. While I'm not complaining (soda is just awful for you), it also really limits what I drink. So like, water. Juice is great every once in a while, but it's loaded with sugar most of the time! So, I've turned to water enhancers. If you're into trying them, make sure you check the sugar content!

Many of the water enhancers I've seen are loaded down with sugar. Vacay is free of calories and sugar! I'm trying the Island Lemonade, and it's so delicious! This little packet has 10 servings in it! It adds a little flavor to my water, while helping me drink the amount of water I need! It's sweetened with stevia, so it's not awful for you! (:

How do you make sure you're drinking enough water? Do you have any secrets!? I'd love to hear down below!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment