Image Map

Monday, June 16, 2014

Motivation Monday

Mondays are a complete drag for me. I usually stay up way later than I should on Sunday night and have to fight to wake up in the morning. And I know I do this every week, so you think I would change it... nope. I want every second of my weekend. Even if I have to pay for it on Monday.
So one thing I don't want to do in the morning is anything extra. Like make breakfast or a smoothie... or brush my hair. Which I typically don't do. Ever. This morning, I made a super easy smoothie that just required me chucking all the ingredients in my ninja and blending. Here is a little recipe I made this morning (oats measurement is a guesstimate, as I'm too lazy for measuring cups):

Later today, after work, I AM HITTING THE GYM. It's been forever, maybe almost a month, and I feel extra lazy for not going. I have a love for the elliptical, and that's typically what I do my cardio on. I usually do about 30-45 minutes. After, I'll do some strength training. Today is leg day, because it's my favorite, and I just want an ass. The strength machines I typically do on leg day are the leg press, leg extension, leg curl, glute machine, squats, and lunges. When I'm feeling fancy, I'll throw in some other exercises. I found this little elliptical workout on Pinterest last night and thought I'd give it a try. Typically, I'll do HIIT training, but whatever. Either way, the struggle will be real tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment