Image Map

Sunday, June 8, 2014

California

Home

I had a great time out in California with boyfriend and my family. He got to meet all my siblings, and they armed him with lots of defense against my dad (which was not needed in the end!). I'm always sad to leave, but boyfriend really thinks he could live out there! :D
I'm still 3 hours behind and perusing through the photos I took while I was out there. So, here are some that I'm diggin'. 


California Academy of Sciences!
Looked awesome and it was free the day we went, but the line was a good mile-ish long.



Victoria, the Goddess of Victory.
(and my name)

He's such a ham. He saw me with the camera and posed. 😒

I'll be adding more, these were just some of them that I loved when I was going through the photos this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment