Image Map

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

DIY Painted Desk

It's Done!!!

I've finally finished repainting my desk, and it looks 1,000,000 times better. I'm so happy with how it turned out.

Here's how it began:

I didn't want to have to sand, prime, and paint. So, I did a little research and found the Behr Primer + Paint! It did a wonderful job!
Here's the paint I got:


I took it all outside and started painting away! 

I wanted to do something fun on the top, and my favorite print is damask.
I found this stencil on Jo-Ann.com and ordered it.

I went and got a little sample of the same paint in black and started sponging away.
I wanted to give it a worn look.
  

I ordered some new, black knobs, and...
TA-DAAA!
The finished piece:
 


My little work space is all set up again, and I love the way it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment