Image Map

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Introduction

Hello!

I'm Tori. I'm a Job Coach for adults with Autism. Where I work, we try to help people with disabilities find a job they can keep, teaching them life skills and job skills along the way. It's a very rewarding job and the people I work with are wonderful, but the job is stressful. I've had to find many outlets for my stress and anxiety. These came in the form of working out, cooking/baking, and doing DIYs around the house. So I thought...
Why not make a blog like all those I visit?! (:
That's where this will come in. I'll be posting motivation for fitness, my cooking adventures (did I mention boyfriend and I are vegetarians?), and the DIYs I have planned. I'll probably throw in some random things that I do, too! I live in Ohio, so it won't be too entertaining!

By the way, this is me:


Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to see or if I'm being ridiculous! 😜

Tori 

No comments:

Post a Comment