Image Map

Monday, August 11, 2014

Motivation Monday

Meal Prep

I'm absolutely awful at packing my lunch in the morning. Instead, I typically take leftovers from the night before. However, that doesn't always get me all the veggies I want, or fit my diet the way I want it. But I'm lazy as shit... and I don't want to pack stuff.


So, since Sunday is dedicated to various things I don't want to do anyway, I added a quick prep in there. Grapes, strawberries, carrots, hummus tubs, and spinach ready to be made into a salad! The spinach I prepped with sunflower seeds, chia seeds, and nutritional yeast.
No time for laziness!
Also, last week, I actually got into the gym on a Monday... that. is. a. feat.

Let's be friends on myfitnesspal! Username = toriiix30.
Happy Monday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment