Image Map

Monday, August 4, 2014

Motivation Monday

I always start my day with breakfast. Always. Recently, I read about drinking hot water with cinnamon and honey 1/2 hour before you eat in the morning. It's supposed to reap all these great benefits. I'm going to attempt to do this in the mornings from now on, and we'll see how it goes. I did it this morning, but I felt like it slowed down my morning just a teeny bit. I'm not really capable of doing much at 6:20am...

If you'd like to try this as well, it's simple!
Just boil 1 cup of water and add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 teaspoons of honey!
You can adjust the amounts to your taste, just try and keep it at a 1:2 ratio. I think when I do this tomorrow, I will take the measurements to 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and 1 tsp. honey. It was just a bit much for my morning taste buds. Let's see how this goes! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment