Image Map

Monday, August 25, 2014

Liebster Award!

Liebster Awards!

Well, good evening!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Beauty on a Beer Budget! You know that I'm-new-and-nobody-reads-the-random-things-I-put-up feel? Yeah, I think this is to let ya know that that isn't always true. (;

So the rules are:
1. Post 11 Random Facts about Yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you will post
3. Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers, let them know you're nominating them, and post your 11 questions for them!



11 Random Facts About Me!

  1. I've watched all three The Lord of the Rings movies so many times I can almost quote them word for word.
  2. I have an obsession with lipstick. Especially red lipstick.
  3. I had wanted to be a veterinarian since I was about 5, mainly because animals don't talk as much as humans. Then I switched to Psychology and the Social Services when I couldn't get past chemistry. (Makes sense, right?)
  4. Boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 1/2 years.
  5. I'm a California native, and I (and boyfriend) fully intend on moving there.
  6. I am obsessed with pin up and that time period.
  7. I find the human psyche overly-interesting. I could spend hours trying to analyze why someone does something or prefers something.
  8. If my cat wasn't really mean to other cats, I'd be a cat lady. But I love her too much to make her angry.
  9. Boyfriend and I went to Loved to Death (from the show Oddities) while we were in San Francisco, and he's promised me a lobotomy set when I get my Master's. I'm really excited about that...
  10. I have a slight case of anxiety and social anxiety. So, like, I do something really awkward and then brood over it for weeks after. I think I'm getting better with it?
  11. I get bored with my hair color pretty easy, and I do all my coloring on my own.

11 Questions to Answer


1. Why did you start blogging?
I use blogging as a creative output. Also, while helping my boyfriend transition to being a vegetarian, I was like, "I bet others would like to know some recipes to help them transition, too." So, here we are.
2. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
During my down times, I will either be reading a book or playing video games (typically Skyrim or LOTRO).
3. What's your favorite thing to cook?
I just asked boyfriend, and he said Mexican. This is a true statement.
4. What is a pet peeve of yours?
CHEWING. The sound of chewing makes me cringe. It's called misophonia...
5. What's your favorite beauty product?
Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette. I use it nearly every day.
6. Who would you consider your style icon?
Everyone says I dress like Jessica Day (up there ^) from The New Girl. So, let's go with Zooey Deschanel.
7. What's your favorite splurge item?
I'm gonna say cheese. Maybe you're talking about makeup, but the answer is cheese. :P
8. What superhero power would you like to have?
Flying. I have some grand road rage.
9. What's your favorite movie?
Collectively, The Lord of the Rings.
10. Name a guilty pleasure!
Um, ice cream. Any flavor, any time.
11. Pick an animal that best describes your personality!
Boyfriend says a tiger, because I like to have control of situations, and I'm very blunt.

I'm Nominating...

My Questions for You!
  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. What is something you live by?
  3. What is your favorite lip color?
  4. Where would you like to visit?
  5. What is your favorite cocktail?
  6. Favorite coffee shop?
  7. Who is your favorite author?
  8. What is your dream job?
  9. What is your go-to outfit?
  10. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
  11. How did you think of your blog name?
Thanks to Beauty on a Beer Budget for my award!! Definitely check her blog out, as well as all the other nominees!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nomination - i loved the Tiger reference for what animal you would be, cats are always a good choice!
    here is my reply if you wanted to check it out!
    http://seetheworldinpink.blogspot.ca/2014/08/liebster-award-my-nominees.html

    Renee C.
    seetheworldinpink.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete