Image Map

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pure Raspberry Ketones Review

Raspberry Ketones!

What are Raspberry Ketones?
Raspberry ketones are a natural compound found in raspberries, cranberries, blackberries, and others. Basically, it's what gives them their scent. I read once (not that I can find it again) that a capsule is equal to eating a large number of pounds of raspberries. I want to say it said 90 pounds, but that seems excessive. Recently, they've been hugely promoted as a weight loss supplement. 
What I want you all to know, is that it has never been tested on humans. But, what do we actually test on humans? Almost nothing. In mice, it has been shown to reduce weight gain in the liver and belly area. In another study in mice, showed that it increased the breakdown of lipids (fat molecules). These studies were published in magazines like Life Sciences.

The certain ketones I received were wonderful. The claim on the bottle was that it helped with appetite suppressing. Now, it may have been a placebo effect, since I was expecting that to happen, but it seemed to work. Have I noticed weight loss? No. But I haven't been to the gym recently, and we all know that's the most effective weight burner. (;

If you're interested in trying these out, I would definitely recommend these:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BUTIELM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Have you guys tried these? What was your experience?!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment