Image Map

Monday, October 6, 2014

Motivation Monday

New Month, New Goals!

Today is the day! It's been 2 weeks since I stepped foot in the gym, and I am so antsy to get back. I've been recovering from whatever virus has been ravaging my immune system. It's been awful, but I totally believe in letting your body heal itself. There is no "sweat the sickness out". Absolutely not. Your body needs time to heal. (:
With that being said, a new month calls for a fresh start. It takes 21 days to kick a habit, and that's what I intend to do. Who's with me? I'm going to spend the next 21 days kicking sweets. Sweets are my downfall when it comes to my diet. I could probably do really well, but like, cake. 


I've also given myself a wonderful little incentive of 4 days a week for 10 weeks equals a new tattoo!
Who's with me!? As always, you can feel free to friend me on myfitnesspal! toriiix30

No comments:

Post a Comment