Image Map

Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites

1. Deals!

I got this dress and necklace for a steal! $15 for the both! Perfect for my friend's rehearsal dinner! (:

2. Ideas

I've been rolling around the idea of getting this tattooed with a coffee stain ring under it. It's the structural symbol for caffeine! Does this mean I have a problem?
This was found on Google. I don't own it, nor can I draw to save my life.

3. Date Days

I know this is recurrent, but I just love days when we go to a favorite coffee shop and walk around together. Especially when that somewhere is The Book Loft in German Village.

2 comments:

  1. Where's the dress from? Love the tattoo idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress is actually from JCPenny from the juniors clearance racks! (:
      I'm totally debating on getting the tattoo, with a coffee stain ring in the background!

      Delete