Image Map

Monday, January 5, 2015

Motivation Monday!

Fit Affinity

Is anyone else looking for the "new year, new you" motivation!? Let's be real, everyone says it. Recently, I saw that Fit Affinity had lower body workout guides on sale for $2.99. Uh, what? Couldn't pass that up! So, for $2.99, I got a 12 week workout plan! About a week later, they had the extension on sale for $2.99, as well. Or buy them both for $5.99. For $6, I now have 24 weeks of workouts. Pretty hard to deviate from that!
FYI, IT'S STILL ON SALE HERE UNTIL 1/5/2015!
For anyone who is just beginning their fitness journey, the guide comes loaded with how-to's for the moves, as well as some nutrition facts. I've looked through them, and I'm pretty damn pumped to start it! I'm sure I'll toss my own favorites in the gym, too! The pages also feature some fit chicks, I'm assuming to motivate you. (;
Here's a little snippet for those of you who aren't quite sure!
I'm super excited, and I'm starting this today! What are you guys doing to help meet your goals this year!? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this - I bought the lower body workout for $2.99! Awesome deal!
    Renee C.
    seetheworldinpink.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! I did the first workout today!!
      Good luck! (:

      Delete