Image Map

Monday, December 29, 2014

Goals for 2015

New Year, New Goals!

A new year is the perfect excuse to set new goals. And actually stick to them. I know for most, we fade out of that mindset, but there's just something that seems like a challenge at the beginning of the year. You've got 6 months till it's summer. I'm not huge on shorts or bathing suits, but it'd be nice to don some cute high-waisted skirts or shorts this summer!
I would love to start a little support group for anyone else that would like to fulfill their goals! I've said this before, but if you'd like to be little friends on the myfitnesspal app, add me! toriiix30

My goals for 2015:

Cut out something different each month
(January: refined sugar)
Drink more water & green tea
Work out at least 4 days a week
Eat cleaner
Take fun workout classes
Blog more
Spend more time with people I love
Save, save, save $$ for my California trip in the winter!


I would love to know what everyone's goals are! Share in the comments! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment