Image Map

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner


Toner!


I think we've covered several times, that I'm pretty lazy. Literally, I time my morning routine that way I can sleep in at much as humanly possible. I've got my makeup down to 20 minutes. That's after I sit on my bed and mentally prepare myself to get ready for a good 5 minutes. This is a reason I love toners. My face gets a bit oily over night, and I can't stand the feeling of it, but I'm just too lazy to fully wash my face. Although I know toner isn't a good substitute, it works and it's quick. So, leave me to my unhealthy ways. It doesn't have the most wonderful smell in the world, but it's witch hazel. You can't expect it to smell like roses!
Even better about Foxbrim's toner? It's in a spray bottle. Spray that baby on your face, wipe it down, and done! You're free to now carry on with your typical routine. Don't get me wrong, it has a ton of other benefits. For one, it's 100% Natural and Alcohol Free. It also has some great ingredients.

Witch Hazel: Fights acne, reduces puffy eyes, reduces the appearance of varicose (inflamed) veins, heals bruises, tightens pores, locks in moisture, treats sunburn.
Aloe: Acts as a moisturizer, fights aging, lessens the visibility of stretch marks, lightens skin, tightens skin.
MSM: Softens skin, smoothes skin, hydrates, oxygen to skin is increased, reduces inflammation and swelling.
Vitamin C: Anti-aging, protect skin cells from UV, promote collagen production, boosts the efficacy of sunscreen.

Ready to try it out? You can check it out here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment