Image Map

Friday, November 21, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Age Delay Serum With Vitamin C + Green Tea


I Love Serums


Serums are the most convenient way to do soooo many things for your skin. Wash your face and slather it on. Personal favorites of mine always include wrinkle or age serums. I promise, you aren't too young to start. So, let's talk about some of the benefits in Morea Natural's Hyaluronic Acid Age Delay Serum with Vitamin C + Green Tea.
Green tea: There's been tons of research on the benefits of green tea for your skin. I mean, let's just think about all the antioxidants that are in green tea. Studies have shown green tea helping to fight skin cancer by reducing sun damage. Because green tea is full of antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory benefits, it's likely to slow down the development of some signs of aging. You're lying if that doesn't sound appealing.
Vitamin C: Vitamin C is the key to production of collagen. Which means natural face lift. Yes, please! Vitamin C is also an antioxidant that helps slow the effects of free-radicals on your skin. These free-radicals can cause dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles. Everything you don't want.
The thing that always draws me to new products is when they plainly state that they're cruelty-free. I think you all know by now that I'm an animal lover, so any product that doesn't test on the little critters is wonderful by me! It's also paraben free (important!), and comes in an airless pump system that keeps your serum's ingredients fresh! Pretty fancy. As I said, my typical routine is to wash my face at night and slather on a serum. When using this one, I only need one pump, and it absorbs into my skin quickly! Afterwards, my skin feels super soft and the appearance is just brighter. If you're into trying out natural skin care, I definitely recommend giving this a try!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment