Image Map

Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites


1. Lego: The Hobbit for WiiU

Um, yes. This game makes me the happiest. Boyfriend and I can play this together, and I get to be Bilbo!

2. Stephen Christian

If you don't know who this marvelous man is, get on Google. He has the most lovely voice, and he's the singer of my favorite band, Anberlin.

3. FlavFusion Infuser Water Bottle

Lately, whilst at the workplace, I've been enjoying some lemon in my water! It's a tasty little detox that's super easy to enjoy through the day with this water bottle! I pack a few slices of lemon in with my lunch, and I can drink it all day without drinking pulp or anything else! You cold definitely switch the fruit up (which I totally intend on doing) for strawberries, blueberries, limes, blackberries, etc. I'm definitely loving it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment